Monday, February 25, 2008

Sarah Dimson - 3 Part Video Interview

Sarah Dimson, a dynamic player for Stanford from 1997 to 2001 is featured in this 3-part video interview. Sarah came to the Cardinal from Oklahoma. This wide ranging interview touches on the great teams she played with, the unique personalities on the team including Vanessa Nygaard, her non-profit work in the LA area, Tara-isms, being Candice's camp counselor and much more.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

2 comments:

  1. These interviews are amazing! Love to hear how these great Stanford players' lives have evolved and their insights on their playing days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...you're going to make us wait for parts 2 & 3, I see.

    Thanks so much for the great interviews. I love that you included highlights of Sarah in this one.

    Also thanks for the disabled access to the word verification. I don't need it myself, but I'm sure it will be appreciated by anyone who does.

    Andre

    ReplyDelete